Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Alistair Young <al...@smo.uhi.ac.uk> on 2007/03/23 17:01:43 UTC

continuum 1.0.3 org.apache.maven.scm.manager.NoSuchScmProviderException: No such provider: 'https'

Hi there,

I'm using Continuum 1.0.3 on linux, Java version : 1.5.0_06(Sun
Microsystems Inc.)

my pom has this entry:

<scm>
   <connection>scm:svn:https://server.com:8493/svn/repo/test/trunk</
connection>
   <developerConnection>scm:svn:https://server.com:8493/svn/repo/test/
trunk</developerConnection>
</scm>

but when I build the project I get the error:

org.apache.maven.scm.manager.NoSuchScmProviderException: No such
provider: 'https'

is there anything I can do to sort it?

thanks,

Alistair

mov eax,1
mov ebx,0
int 80h

Re: continuum 1.0.3 org.apache.maven.scm.manager.NoSuchScmProviderException: No such provider: 'https'

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
hmm, https svn protocol is supported in 1.0.3, I think.

We're preparing 1.1 alpha-1, you'll can test it and I'm sure https svn protocol is supported.

Emmanuel