Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by llamar burgess <ll...@kraftfeld.org> on 2007/09/13 22:26:38 UTC

webapp loglevel

Lo,

running Forrest as webapp under tomcat, tons of debug entries are
written into in the catalina.out.
I tried to change the loglevel but nothing happend.
How can this be done?

thx
best regards
llamar

Resolved: Re: webapp loglevel

Posted by llamar burgess <ll...@kraftfeld.org>.
Lo,

the reason why everything was put into the catalina.out was a
misconfiguration in of the access rights for the context logfiles.
Since they could not been written, the standard output device was used -
and therefore written into catalina.out.

thx for your help

best regards
llamar

Re: webapp loglevel

Posted by llamar burgess <ll...@kraftfeld.org>.

Re: webapp loglevel

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
llamar burgess wrote:
> Lo,
>
> running Forrest as webapp under tomcat, tons of debug entries are
> written into in the catalina.out.
> I tried to change the loglevel but nothing happend.
> How can this be done?

See /forrest/main/webapp/WEB-INF/logkit.xconf

Ross