Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Tousif <to...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/03 14:43:43 UTC

any limit on how long a action runs

Hey,

I would like to know if there is any limit set on a action to run for a
specified time. In my case other actions are not launching after a action
runs for 15 hrs  with success message.  Any pointers ?

--

Regards
Tousif Khazi

Re: any limit on how long a action runs

Posted by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com>.
Tousif, currently Oozie does not support timing out a running action. If
this is what you are referring to, please open a JIRA (and if you want to
take a stab at it it would be great)

Thx

--
Alejandro