Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Jagdish Mirani <jm...@pivotal.io> on 2018/08/15 16:38:37 UTC

Geode Summit 2018 coming up on Sept 24th - register now

Hello Geode enthusiasts:

The next Geode Summit is a bit more than a month away, this September 24th,
in Washington D.C. This year’s agenda is even larger and more comprehensive
than last year --- showcasing the latest Geode case studies and tech
features.

The Geode community has been busy. During the last 9 months since our last
summit, the Geode project has had 3 releases, 55 contributors, 1300 code
commits and the resolution of over 1400 JIRA tickets. For 2017, Geode was
the fifth most active mailing list
<http://info.pivotal.io/wU0JA0CIN00000Gy0002S0E>. These are good indicators
of the brisk and sustained pace of the project.

Please note that *Geode sessions start on Monday, Sept 24th*, a day before
the opening of the SpringOne Platform
<http://info.pivotal.io/ZUA000GBC0000000V20NJIE> main conference. You'll be
able to add Geode sessions to your online schedule maker once the
conference app is available nearing the start of the conference.

We’re eager to see you at this year’s Apache Geode Summit. See the full
agenda and listing here <http://info.pivotal.io/eA00UJ02000UIE000GAN00C> of
Geode sessions at the conference. You can register for the conference here
<https://2018.event.springoneplatform.io/register/registration/select>. Use
special discount code Attendee_Geode_100
<http://info.pivotal.io/V0UC000CEG0J200IN000WA0> for $100 off the price of
your SpringOne Platform conference pass!

We look forward to seeing you in September!
--
Regards
Jag

RE: Geode Summit 2018 coming up on Sept 24th - register now

Posted by Paul Perez <pa...@pymma.com>.
Hi Michael,

That’s a good news

Thank you for the feedback

Paul

Posted by Lyndon Adams <ly...@gmail.com>.
If you did have one in London that would be great. I might even come along myself

Lyndon

Sent while on the move.

Posted by Michael Stolz <ms...@pivotal.io>.
Yes that is likely to happen.