Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org> on 2014/08/02 01:08:59 UTC

[VOTE] Apache ZooKeeper release 3.5.0-alpha candidate 0

This is a release candidate for 3.5.0-alpha.

The full release notes is available at:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12316644&projectId=12310801

*** Please download, test and vote, I expect the vote to run for a
minimum of 72 hours from the time this email was sent ***

Source files:
http://people.apache.org/~phunt/zookeeper-3.5.0-alpha-candidate-0/

Maven staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/staging/org/apache/zookeeper/zookeeper/3.5.0-alpha/

The tag to be voted upon:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/zookeeper/tags/release-3.5.0-rc0

ZooKeeper's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:

http://www.apache.org/dist/zookeeper/KEYS

Should we release this candidate?

Patrick

Re: [VOTE] Apache ZooKeeper release 3.5.0-alpha candidate 0

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
With 3 +1 binding votes, 1 +1 non binding vote and no -1's the vote
carries. I'll work on publishing the release to the web site.

Thanks all!

Patrick

Posted by Rakesh R <ra...@huawei.com>.
+1

- Built from source.
- Ran tests and few ZK cmds.

Best Regards,
Rakesh

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [VOTE] Apache ZooKeeper release 3.5.0-alpha candidate 0

Posted by Mahadev Konar <ma...@hortonworks.com>.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [VOTE] Apache ZooKeeper release 3.5.0-alpha candidate 0

Posted by Camille Fournier <ca...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jian Huang <hu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.