Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Mark Martinec <Ma...@ijs.si> on 2015/04/15 03:09:49 UTC

3.4.1-rc2.txt

The build/announcements/3.4.1-rc2.txt now contains some rough
approximation
of release notes. I tried to collect some of the notable changes from
the SVN changelog and new features, but ran out of time for finer
editing.
It's probably still too long/detailed - feel free to edit to will and
chop
out or rewrite anything that seems unnecessary or out of place.

   Mark

Re: 3.4.1-rc2.txt

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <KM...@PCCC.com>.
Thanks.  Did you fix the verbose issue?