Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Felipe Martins <fe...@yahoo.com.br> on 2007/06/06 19:01:19 UTC

Tomcat doesn't start

Hi everybody,

    I'm developping an application using struts and hibernate.
    It was working fine, but, suddenly, with no apparent reason, it
stopped to work. Tomcat stops at line "INFO: XML validation disabled".
   And, if I remove the context definition of my application, it starts
normally.
    Can anyone, please, help me?

    Kind regards,

     Felipe.

Novo Yahoo! CadĂȘ? - Experimente uma nova busca.

Re: Tomcat doesn't start

Posted by Johnny Kewl <jo...@kewlstuff.co.za>.
I've seen this as well, sometimes I manage to really screw things up when
developing.
You changing your context path.... but I found that if I went into
Tomcat 5.5.23\conf\Catalina\localhost and deleted the App.xml context file
there... tomcat recovered nicely, on a redeploy.
Its almost as if it locks into the wrong context, and that hangs tomcat.