Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Amit Verma <am...@agnity.com> on 2010/04/20 14:47:14 UTC

Retry Logic isnt Working

Hi

I have a requirement  that instead of delivering a mail to remote host ,I
have to call another method which changes the format of mail and delivers it
to the destination.For this I have changed the code in Remote Delivery
Mailet by omitting the code in deliver(mail,session) method and calling my
code from that. Now my problem is if I omit the code of deliver method
,retry logic is not working.New deliver method is getting called again and
again without waiting for delay time.

I have gone through the code but m unable to find anything related to
delayTime in deliver method.Please let me know what I need to do use the
delayFilter logic if I am calling my code  from  that method.

Amit

RE: Retry Logic isnt Working

Posted by Amit Verma <am...@agnity.com>.
Hi Norman

Thanks its working fine now. I was not marking state of my mail as error and
that’s why  accept function wasn’t executing delayFilter logic.Now I have
changed the code and its fine.

Thanks
Amit

its hard to tell you whats wrong with your code without looking at it.
The "delaying" of the mails is implemented by using a
SpoolRepository.AcceptFilter.

Bye,
Norman

RE: Retry Logic isnt Working