Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Jochen Kemnade <jo...@eddyson.de> on 2015/06/03 10:19:24 UTC

Jenkins builds failing again

Hi,

the CI builds have been failing (or hanging, rather) for some time. Any
clues?
Can someone please reconfigure the build and add '-i' to the gradlew
switches to turn on INFO logging? That should make it easier to debug
those issues.

Thanks
Jochen

Re: Jenkins builds failing again

Posted by Bob Harner <bo...@gmail.com>.
Jochen, as a PMC member, can't you just submit an infrastructure ticket to
get the access you need?

Posted by Geoff Callender <ge...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jochen Kemnade <jo...@eddyson.de>.

Posted by Taha Siddiqi <ta...@gmail.com>.
I am sure you would have tried this but just in case  you missed. Did you check your Firefox version is compatible with the selenium version we are using.

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Jochen Kemnade <jo...@eddyson.de>.

Posted by Jochen Kemnade <jo...@eddyson.de>.

Posted by Jochen Kemnade <jo...@eddyson.de>.