Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Artem Ervits <db...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/05 20:05:34 UTC

PIG-4931 trying to submit a patch

I'm trying to submit a patch for PIG-4931 and I'm using GIT not SVN. I
created a patch using the steps

cloned apache repo
edited the file func.xml
created patch with
git diff --cached --no-prefix > PIG-4931.patch

Trying to find attach to JIRA but don't see that option. Any hints?

Re: PIG-4931 trying to submit a patch

Posted by Artem Ervits <ar...@gmail.com>.
I don't think I have the necessary privileges, attach files option is not
available in my drop down, hence the question.

[image: Inline image 1]

Posted by Artem Ervits <ar...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com>.