Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Alexandru Popescu <th...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/13 17:23:17 UTC

svn commit mailing list

Hi!

Yesterday I have subscribed to the CVS (?) commit mailing list, but it
looks like it is not what I have expected. What I am looking for is
the SVN commit list but I wasn't able to find it. Can you please point
me to the right direction?

thanks a lot,

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.

Posted by Alexandru Popescu <th...@gmail.com>.
#: Edgar Poce changed the world a bit at a time by saying on  10/13/2005 5:50 PM :#
> On 10/13/05, Alexandru Popescu <th...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Thanks Edgar. But I don't receive anything from it.  Do you know any
>> resons for this?
>>

> I don't know since when you are subscribed, the last mail I received
> from cvs-commit was on Oct 12, at 2005 11:29 AM. So, if you have just
> subscribed I guess it's expected that you don't recieve anything.

Looks like this is the reason. I am updating daily from the trunk when today I got a few updates so
I was thinking I should have received some mails too. Maybe they are getting delayed or something.

Thanks a lot,

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.