Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Truong,Hoang C." <ht...@mitre.org> on 2001/10/23 15:34:37 UTC

"The sitemap handler's sitemap is not available" error

Hi everyone,
I got this error "The sitemap handler's sitemap is not available".  I am
running jakarta-tomcat-4.0.1, cocoon2, redhat7.1  Could anyone tell me
what wrong?  What can I do to fix this?  Thanks.

Hoang

Re: "The sitemap handler's sitemap is not available" error

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@anyware-tech.com>.

"Truong,Hoang C." a écrit :

> Hi everyone,
> I got this error "The sitemap handler's sitemap is not available".  I am
> running jakarta-tomcat-4.0.1, cocoon2, redhat7.1  Could anyone tell me
> what wrong?  What can I do to fix this?  Thanks.
>
> Hoang

You should check the logs in WEB-INF/logs, which contain detailed
information about the cause of this error (search for stacktraces).

Note that the latest Cocoon 2 CVS displays the full reason on screen so
you don't have to search the logs.

--
Sylvain Wallez

Re: "The sitemap handler's sitemap is not available" error

Posted by "Truong,Hoang C." <ht...@mitre.org>.
Hi Karl,
Here it is.  Please let me know if you see something wrong.  Thanks.

Hoang

Cocoon 2 - Internal server error

type internal-server-error

message The sitemap handler's sitemap is not available.

description org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: The sitemap handler's
sitemap is not available.

source Cocoon servlet

request-uri

/cocoon/

exception

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: The sitemap handler's sitemap is
not available.

path-info

stacktrace

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: The sitemap handler's sitemap is
not available.
        at
org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Manager.setupProcessing(Manager.java:179)
        at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Manager.invoke(Manager.java:93)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java:471)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:247)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:193)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:243)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:566)
        at
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:201)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:566)
        at
org.apache.catalina.valves.CertificatesValve.invoke(CertificatesValve.java:246)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:564)
        at
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContext.java:2344)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:164)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:566)
        at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorDispatcherValve.invoke(ErrorDispatcherValve.java:170)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:564)
        at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:170)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:564)
        at
org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:462)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:564)
        at
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:163)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:566)
        at
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
        at
org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpProcessor.process(HttpProcessor.java:1011)
        at
org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpProcessor.run(HttpProcessor.java:1106)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)