Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Stefano Panero <st...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/16 09:20:00 UTC

panelNavigation2 and client-side collapse logic

Hi,
I've to use something like the panelNavigation2 component, but I need
that all the collapsing logic resides in the client.

Now,  I think, when you click on link which have to be expanded the
request is always sent to the server  and it's same when a node have
to be collapsed.

Tree2 component works in this way, but if you choose the client side
logic, it's impossible to remove the '+' and '-' near the link, so I
can't reach the panelNavigation look.

I also need that nodes keep their "status" (expanded, collapsed) after
a server call and a page rerender.

Does anybody use a component like this?
I'm in a facelets environment,

I need an hint.