Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by p....@almerys.com on 2007/07/05 13:29:53 UTC

[AXIS2] Issues with Axis2 1.2 under websphere 6

Hi,

I'm trying to make Axis2 1.2 running under websphere 6 and I'm having two
different issues:
- if I set the classloader to PARENT_FIRST, I encounter an exception
during the parsing of my aar file because of the version of WSDL4J library
embeded in Websphere. This behavior is "ok" and the documentation I found
on the web says that the classloader has to be set on PARENT_LAST.
- if I set the classloader to PARENT_LAST, I encounter the following
error: Servlet MyServlet is currently unavailable: SRVE0201E: Servlet
[MyServlet] is not a classloader.
MyServlet extends AxisServlet.
The web.xml file is correct (as the servlet is accessible when the class
loader is set to PARENT_FIRST).

Did you already encounter these issues?

Regards

Pierre Casenove