Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/01 00:09:48 UTC

Re: Find out why a document wasn't found

For a specific document, try explainOther, see:
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrRelevancyFAQ#Why_doesn.27t_document_id:juggernaut_appear_in_the_top_10_results_for_my_query

Don't quite know whether this will work for your users, you may have to
massage the output to make something more concise. But the information
should be there.

Best
Erick