Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by jweekend <jw...@cabouge.com> on 2007/12/30 14:51:35 UTC

London Wicket User Event

The next London Wicket Event will be on Wednesday, February 6th, 2008.
Keep an eye on the  http://www.jweekend.com/dev/LWUGReg/ registration page
for the updates.
http://herebebeasties.com/ Al Maw 's going to demonstrate creation of "an
AJAXified drag and drop list editor".
Ian Godman will tell us about his new, soon to be open-sourced Wicket
security toolkit.
I will deliver another topical presentation (subject TBD) too.
There will also be a free prize-draw for access to
http://martijndashorst.com/blog/ Martijn  and
http://chillenious.wordpress.com/ Eelco 's  http://manning.com/dashorst/
Wicket In Action  (MEAP).
Register early (and don't forget to click on the confirmation link in the
automated email to confirm or cancel) as we expect a good turn out and need
to arrange a suitable location in good time.
Those of you that kindly offered to host us should contact us
http://www.jweekend.co.uk/dev/ContactUsBody/ here  if this date suits you.

Regards - Cemal
http://jWeekend.co.uk http://jWeekend.co.uk

Re: London Wicket User Event

Posted by jweekend <jw...@cabouge.com>.
Neo,
Sounds good, go ahead. We need to make more people aware of our events - too
often we hear "oh, I would have loved to have come along if I only I had
known about it!".
BTW, I see that you have not registered for a place yet - depending on where
we are hosted (TBA mid-January) we may "fill up" quite quickly so it would
not be a bad idea to  http://www.jweekend.co.uk/dev/LWUGReg/ do it soon  if
you'd like to come along.

Re: London Wicket Users Group Event

Posted by jweekend <jw...@cabouge.com>.
We are going to have another high turn-out this month. There are several
people who have registered but have not yet followed the simple instructions
in our automated reply to confirm their registration.
We will be giving Google a list of confirmed registrants so people can get
in; please make sure you confirm your booking (or cancel it if your plans
have changed, using the same link in the same automated email) so we can
effectively manage the space available to us and also not cause our generous
hosts unnecessary headaches regarding admission to their building.