Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Marcus Crafter <cr...@fztig938.bank.dresdner.net> on 2003/01/21 17:10:40 UTC

[OT] On holidays!

Hi All,

	Hope all is well!

	At the end of the week I'll be making my way back home to
	Australia for 3.5 weeks, via Cancun for 1 weeks partying inbetween.
	I'll be back online around the 24th Feb.

	In Australia I'll be in Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane, Townsville,
	the coast line inbetween, and my home town Mount Gambier :)

	If anyone would like to meet up in any of those places for a chat,
	beer, etc, let me know! :)

	Cheers,

	Marcus
     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
    $:         $$$$:   ManageSoft GmbH
     ;$,    _/\ &&:'   60327 Frankfurt Germany
       '     /( &&&
           \_&&&&'
          &&&&.
    &&&&&&&:

Re: [OT] On holidays!

Posted by Ovidiu Predescu <ov...@apache.org>.
Hi Marcus,

I hope you'll have a lot of fun in your holiday! It definitely looks
very promising to me, especially the Australian part of it ;)

Enjoy it!

Cheers,
Ovidiu