Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Christian Geisert <ch...@isu-gmbh.de> on 2007/08/27 17:41:46 UTC

OFBiz logo still contains ofbiz.org

Hi,

I just noticed that the OFBiz logo on
http://docs.ofbiz.org/pages/viewpageattachments.action?pageId=909
(actually all OFBiz logos ;-) still contains "ofbiz.org" instead of
"ofbiz.apache.org".

I tried to open the eps file with Inkscape but it crashed...

--
Christian

Re: OFBiz logo still contains ofbiz.org

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I was also not able to open the eps file. If nobody sees a problem I will use the .png file. Please, nobody knows the font used ? (I
will then write the font name in the Confluence page... for later uses...)

Thanks

Jacques

De : "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I was also not able to open the eps file (using PSP 6.0 on Windows). If nobody sees a problem I will use the .png file. Please,
nobody knows the font used ? I would like to write the font name in the Confluence page... for later uses...

Thanks

Jacques

De : "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.