Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net> on 2016/08/15 14:18:47 UTC

Hangout today

Hi,

I would like to remind you of our first hangout today. I have never
started a hangout until now. Should I send each of you an invitation?

Oliver

--
N Oliver B. Fischer
A Sch�nhauser Allee 64, 10437 Berlin, Deutschland/Germany

Re: Hangout today

Posted by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net>.
Here is the URL for the hangout
https://hangouts.google.com/call/bsndbfarzbglxh2omimbvs2c3ue

Re: Hangout today

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
It'll be good to see those invites make their way to the dev list, and the
results posted to the dev list.

John

Re: Hangout today

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.