Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2002/06/27 11:05:37 UTC

Re: XSLT: Could not create task of type: xslt.

On Thu, 27 Jun 2002, Martin van Dijken <mv...@madocke.nl> wrote:

> <xslt in="${cms.sourceDir}/WEB-INF/web.xml"
>    out="${cms.javaDoc}/web.html"
>    style="${cms.sourceDir}/WEB-INF/styles/web.xsl">
>     <classpath>
>         <fileset dir="e:/ant/lib" includes="**/*.jar"/>
>     </classpath>
> </xslt>

If you are using the wrapper scripts we ship, you don't need the
classpath definition as ANT_HOME/lib/*.jar has been put on the system
classpath already.

Are you using Ant 1.5?  If not, try style instead of xslt, the name
xslt for the task is new in 1.5, but the task itself is available in
1.4.1 under the name style.

Stefan