Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Adrian Crum <ad...@yahoo.com> on 2010/04/05 01:37:35 UTC

Re: Moving The Conversion Framework To Apache Commons

Just a quick FYI for anyone who is interested: The infrastructure has been set up. You can check it out here:

http://commons.apache.org/sandbox/convert/index.html

This will probably be my last mention of it here - I don't want to appear to be posting off topic in this list.

-Adrian