Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io> on 2023/01/12 15:20:48 UTC

[VOTE] Retire Heron from the Incubator

I think it's time to retire Heron from the incubator.  Activity has been
close to non-existent on the mailing list. Also [1] after sending out a
[VOTE] several voted +1 to retire the project.

The vote is by lazy consensus and runs for 72 hours.

+1 [ ] Retire Heron from the Incubator
-1 [ ] Do not retire Heron from the Incubator

Here is my vote:
+1 [x] Retire Heron from the Incubator

- Josh

1. https://lists.apache.org/thread/hxn9hvmr76zy0f3o9ddsng10tf88qzs8

Re: [VOTE] Retire Heron from the Incubator

Posted by Ning Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Dave. You have been super helpful to us!

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org>.