Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/08 12:42:01 UTC

Lost in Repository

Hi,

I am trying to integrate Client Validators component in myfaces, therefore I
downloaded the current from svn to my locale. My aim was to integrate the
component, build the current and test whether the integration was
successfull or not, however I am a little bit lost so I have a couple of
questions.

- As I understand myFaces does not use ant anymore and changed to maven, The
problem is I could not find the maven build files.
- Also, I've observed that resources are located in more than one place,
what is the reason, for example;
tomahawk/src/main/java/org/apache/myfaces/custom/inputhtml/resource/myfacesutils.js
tomahawk/src/main/resources/org/apache/myfaces/custom/inputhtml/resource/myfacesutils.js

I'll be glad if you could help me to understand these and show me the way in
order to integrate the client validators in myfaces. Where should source
files and the js file be located and the faces-config and tld definition be
made.

regards,

Cagatay Civivi

Re: Lost in Repository

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
Take a look at this

http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Maven_And_Eclipse

On 1/8/06, frohman@pacbell.net <fr...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> Is someone going to update the Eclipse IDE Wiki "Building Myfaces under the
> Eclipse IDE."? (Please?)

RE: Lost in Repository

Posted by fr...@pacbell.net.

Re: Lost in Repository