Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org> on 2005/11/11 16:35:55 UTC

jRockit and Geronimo

Currently we haven't been able to test Geronimo on jRockit successfully.  There
is an issue out there (GERONIMO-471) where there is clearly some issue.  I was
wondering if anyone has tried this recently and if Geronimo will fire up and run
on jRockit?

Matt

Re: jRockit and Geronimo - Dain, can you add Andy ?

Posted by Andy Piper <an...@bea.com>.
Many thanks

andy

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <ds...@gmail.com>.