Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by tazmaniak tazmaniak <cl...@hotmail.com> on 2002/11/05 13:48:52 UTC

Slide initialisation

Hello,
I've a directory full of files, and I want that Slide "Dav" them.. Is there
a method somewhere to force slide to read the contnent of a directory (or
that just add a file) and put it in the store?
This will be usefull because I need to add files to filesystems
Regards
Taz

Re: Slide initialisation

Posted by Andreas Probst <an...@gmx.net>.
Or you write an application which goes through your directory
and puts all the files via WebDAV into Slide. Or use Webfolder
or any other suitable WebDAV client. Source directory and
contentstore directory of Slide must be different. After you
have put the files into Slide you shouldn't access them through
the file system any more.

Re: Slide initialisation

Posted by Andreas Probst <an...@gmx.net>.
Hi Taz,