Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Cameron Shorter <ca...@shorter.net> on 2003/11/05 21:59:59 UTC

Generguide 0.2 - Generic Docbook Guide Builder and Forrest look alike

Hi,
After helping put together a release of generguide, I came across forrest and
was wondering whether the generguide functionality could/should be
incorporated into the forrest project.

There seem to be a lot of similarities - both building docs from source and
configuration files.

I'd be interested to hear your throughts.

--
Cameron Shorter              http://cameron.shorter.net
Open Source Developer        http://generguide.sourceforge.net