Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com> on 2005/06/12 12:10:09 UTC

[m2] Getting a plugin declared dependency from java (was RE: lifecycle design: clover and other use cases)

[snip]

> Now the issue is that those generated files are not yet picked up by the
> compiler:compile goal. I'm about to try modifying the
> ${project.compileSourceRoots} in CloverMojo but I don't know if that'll
> have any effect on the CompilerMojo...

Actually it did work but now the question is how do I dynamically add the
Clover dependency so that the CompilerMojo can add it to its compilation
classpath?

I've added:

    /**
     * @parameter expression="${project.compileClasspathElements}"
     * @required
     */
    private List compileClasspathElements;

to get the compile classpath list but I don't know how to query the plugin's
own POM to get the Clover dependency (the equivalent of
${...getDependencyClasspath('clover:clover')} for m1).

Any idea?

[snip]

Thanks
-Vincent

RE: [m2] Getting a plugin declared dependency from java (was RE: lifecycle design: clover and other use cases)

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.

I think I got it:

    /**
     * @parameter expression="${project.artifacts}"
     * @readonly
     */
    private Set dependencies;

However ${project} will reference the project using the plugin and now the
plugin itself right? Can I use ${plugin} as in m1? (I'll try it now).

Thanks
-Vincent