Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Bala <ba...@amsoft.net> on 2001/04/04 03:42:19 UTC

Validating XML files

Hi,
I am using the latest version of Cocoon (version 2.0 alpha 4) with Tomcat
4.0 beta 3. I am using the xerces parser (version 1.3.1) as the XML parser.
I wan't my XML files to be validated (I've a DTD as part of the XML file
itself) before they are transformed into HTML files. However I don't find
any configuration element to turn on the validation flag. There was a
validate flag in Cocoon 1.8, but that never worked. That's why I moved onto
version 2.0. Can any one of you advise me on how to turn on the DTD
validation in the latest version???

Thanks in advance!!!

Regards
Bala.