Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Software Dev <st...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/18 01:36:58 UTC

Passing command line arguments to storm

Is it possible to pass arguments that adhere to the CommandLine interface?

storm jar topology.jar com.test.MyTopology --config foo --remote

Re: Passing command line arguments to storm

Posted by Michael Rose <mi...@fullcontact.com>.
You could set the args in the StormConfig, then they'll show up in the UI
per-topology.

Michael Rose (@Xorlev <https://twitter.com/xorlev>)
Senior Platform Engineer, FullContact <http://www.fullcontact.com/>
michael@fullcontact.com