Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Arnab Ganguly <ag...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/12 15:16:10 UTC

TCP/IP handshake issue

Hi All,
I am getting a TCP/IP handshake issue.I have a server component (In
Linux) which acts as a router and it is an apache module.What ever data it
receives it just passes to  client like component (Windows component).

Linux component listens to a particular port.Windows component does the
initial
handshaking fine.But after sometime under the heavy load what we
observe is Server hangs in accept().. it waits for the client to
connect and on the other hand client calls connect() and gets
connection refused.

I am wondering what could be the problem.
Any help or suggestion would be very much appreciated.
Thanks
Arnab