Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Kevin Carr <ks...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/12 20:10:25 UTC

Strange Error in Karaf 3.0

In 2.3.x, a bundle works fine.  When I try to run it in 3.0, anything that
uses that bundle get an error saying ClassNoDef error.

Was there anything that would have changed how 3.0 resolves ClassPath?

Anybody else run into this issue?

--
Scott Carr

Re: Strange Error in Karaf 3.0

Posted by Ryan Moquin <fr...@gmail.com>.
You need to find out the root cause of that exception.  It usually means a
class is being used in a constructor, static initializer, or something
similar and encountered an error.... basically the error was during the
construction of an object probably.  The reason it's happening when you try
to use the bundle is most likely because you are accessing a lazily
instantiated bean from your blueprint xml....

You need to find out what that root cause it to figure it out.

Ryan

Re: Strange Error in Karaf 3.0

Posted by Kevin Carr <ks...@gmail.com>.
This was a brand new install.
On Mar 12, 2014 2:24 PM, <jb...@nanthrax.net> wrote:

> Hi Scott,
>
> no. Did you try in a clean state by cleaning the data folder ?
>
> Regards
> JB
>
> On 2014-03-12 20:10, Kevin Carr wrote:
>
>> In 2.3.x, a bundle works fine.  When I try to run it in 3.0, anything
>> that uses that bundle get an error saying ClassNoDef error.
>>
>> Was there anything that would have changed how 3.0 resolves ClassPath?
>>

>> Anybody else run into this issue?
>>
>> --
>> Scott Carr

Re: Strange Error in Karaf 3.0