Posted to dev@superset.apache.org by Elizabeth Thompson <el...@preset.io> on 2022/07/05 16:23:42 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Superset 2.0.0 based on Superset 2.0.0rc1

+1 Binding

I tested
Connected an Athena db
Ran a query, downloaded as CSV
SqlLab query to explore flow (saved as dataset)
Saved query and reopened it in SqlLab
Ran a report and filtered in CRUD page
Verified query history

Thank you Michael!

Elizabeth

Posted by "Michael S. Molina" <mi...@gmail.com>.
-1 (binding)

Unfortunately, we found some important bugs while testing:
https://github.com/apache/superset/pull/20408 <https://github.com/apache/superset/pull/20408>
https://github.com/apache/superset/pull/20555 <https://github.com/apache/superset/pull/20555>
https://github.com/apache/superset/pull/20382 <https://github.com/apache/superset/pull/20382>
https://github.com/apache/superset/pull/20621 <https://github.com/apache/superset/pull/20621>