Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by OpenWhisk Team Slack <ra...@apache.org> on 2010/01/01 00:01:01 UTC

[slack-digest] [2022-04-06] #general

2022-04-06 11:04:05 UTC - Areej: I am inovking action  from inside another action using API without blocking  but I have noticed  the duration  of action is (action1+action2) how can I reduce that ?
https://openwhisk-team.slack.com/archives/C3TPCAQG1/p1649243045055589
----
2022-04-06 11:35:23 UTC - Areej: to reduce delay
how can I reuse the wram container ?
https://openwhisk-team.slack.com/archives/C3TPCAQG1/p1649244923786339
----
2022-04-06 17:20:18 UTC - Rafael Coelho Alexandre: Hi guys! I have a use case in which it would be useful to add some extra args to the container in which the action is run. Can someone give me some insight into what would be the best/easiest way to do that? Thanks in advance.
https://openwhisk-team.slack.com/archives/C3TPCAQG1/p1649265618572909
----