Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Egor Pahomov <pa...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/16 14:48:27 UTC

[Powered by] Yandex Islands powered by Spark

Hi, page https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SPARK/Powered+By+Sparksays
I need write here, if want my project to be added there.

In Yandex (www.yandex.com) now we using spark for project Yandex Islands (
http://www.searchenginejournal.com/yandex-islands-markup-issues-implementation/71891/).
We process islands which come from search robot with spark.

--

*Sincerely yoursEgor PakhomovScala Developer, Yandex*

Re: [Powered by] Yandex Islands powered by Spark

Posted by Matei Zaharia <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, I’ve added you: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SPARK/Powered+By+Spark. Let me know if you want to change any wording.

Matei