Posted to repository@apache.org by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com> on 2010/08/28 18:52:04 UTC

Access denied?

Hi folks!

I'm trying to publish my first artifacts via repository.apache.org in
preparation for doing a release of Axis2.  To test my config, I'm trying to
publish a snapshot.  I set up settings.xml with my LDAP info for the
snapshots and releases servers, and now am seeing:

[INFO] Error deploying artifact: Authorization failed: Access denied to:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/axis2/axis2-parent/1.5.2-SNAPSHOT/axis2-parent-1.5.2-SNAPSHOT.pom

I thought that all committers on a given project should automatically have
access to publish snapshots and releases?  Can you point me in the right
direction for resolving this?

Thanks,
--Glen

Re: Access denied?

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
I reopened INFRA-2939. It is still assigned to you.

Andreas

Re: Access denied?

Posted by Brian Demers <bd...@sonatype.com>.

Re: Access denied?