Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Arnaud Vandyck <ar...@ressource-toi.org> on 2001/02/15 18:32:23 UTC

I Do Not Want this Node (XSL question)

Sorry to disturb, I'm trying this:

<xsl:apply-templates select="???" />

where ??? is everything but the node mytag.

I had a wonderful link where they explain XPath and XSL things very well
with examples and some theory but I think the site has been closed...

Thank you for your help.

PS: What I really do is:
<xsl:apply-templates select="mytag" />
<!--some html code here-->
<xsl:apply-templates select="everything_but_mytag" />

PS2: I hope it's the good mailing list ;)

-- Arnaud Vandyck
<http://www.ressource-toi.org>

Re: I Do Not Want this Node (XSL question)

Posted by Arnaud Vandyck <ar...@ressource-toi.org>.
Posted by Harald Hett <h....@gis-systemhaus.de>.
Arnaud,
did I get you right, that you need a xpath expression to choose all
other tags but mytag?
Well, try
	<xsl:apply-templates select="*[local-name()!=mytag]"/>

If you need a cute link for xml, xsl and xpath try this one:
	http://www.ibiblio.org/xml/books/bible

Bye

Harald Hett <h....@gis-systemhaus.de>