Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Andrew Wetmore <an...@apache.org> on 2020/04/22 13:10:04 UTC

.asf.yaml configuration file option

Hi, all:

Infra recently made available an .asf.yaml configuration file that provides
a bunch of options for controlling things like notifications, github
settings, and website staging. Not sure if anyone on this project has had a
chance to look at it, but it might simplify some stuff.

Details are here [1]

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/.asf.yaml+features+for+git+repositories

Andrew Wetmore
Technical Writer-Editor
Infra
*Apache Software Foundation*
andreww@apache.org

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Re: .asf.yaml configuration file option

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Thanks Andrew

seems to be very useful, although I'm still not have the knowledge to see
how can server us.
I assume that will allow us to get some info for royale-docs (for example),
but maybe as well could that info be used on release process (for example
staging info)

Maybe other could have some time to look at it and see the application.

I'd love to take a look, but don't know when I could do it.

Thanks!

El mié., 22 abr. 2020 a las 15:10, Andrew Wetmore (<an...@apache.org>)
escribió:

> Hi, all:
>
> Infra recently made available an .asf.yaml configuration file that provides
> a bunch of options for controlling things like notifications, github
> settings, and website staging. Not sure if anyone on this project has had a
> chance to look at it, but it might simplify some stuff.
>
> Details are here [1]
>

> [1]
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/.asf.yaml+features+for+git+repositories

> Andrew Wetmore