Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk> on 2011/05/01 19:41:34 UTC

Re: Incubator status page

I tend to defer it to team members. (a) it tends to get done then! and
(b) because it gives team members better insight into what is going on
with incubation.

Upayavira

Re: Incubator status page

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
I just updated our status page again, adding a few news items, filling in more
task completion dates, etc.

@Matt: I noticed you already updated several other things like the committer
accounts, etc. Great!
However I don't think you generated and updated the site itself to get those
changes reflected.

After a change to the status page (/site-author/projects/rave.xml), you'll need
to run ant from the incubator-site root folder which will then regenerate the
/site-publish/projects/rave.html (and possibly also other unpublished changes
from others).
Thereafter you can svn commit the changes and in a few hours the site should be
updated automatically.
You can also try "push" this last bit by:
  # ssh people.apache.org
  # cd /www/incubator.apache.org
  # svn update

I'm not sure how much quicker this is, but it won't hurt :)

I just did the above so in a short while the changes for our rave status page
should become visible.

Regards,

Ate

Re: Incubator status page