Posted to users@opennlp.apache.org by Adam Goodkind <a....@gmail.com> on 2012/10/02 02:41:05 UTC

Bigram Likelihood

Hi,

I would like to write a program that tests the likelihood of a given
program, against a "generic" language model. I realize that "generic" is a
dangerous term: We'll be using data from American college students, if that
helps to better define the sort of model we'd like to test against. Does
OpenNLP offer anything like this?

Thanks,
Adam

--
*Adam Goodkind *
*w*  adamgoodkind.com <http://www.adamgoodkind.com>

Re: Bigram Likelihood

Posted by Lance Norskog <go...@gmail.com>.
Check out the text classification software in the Mahout package.

Re: Bigram Likelihood

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.
Hello,