Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/08 12:37:50 UTC

Re: [Axis2] Build failure

Even better would be to actually fix that issue...

Probably the root cause is simply the following block of code in
DefaultSchemaGenerator:

        for (Method method : serviceClass.getMethods()) {
            if (method.getDeclaringClass() != Object.class) {
                serviceMethods.add(method);
            }
        }

The getMethods method doesn't specify the order in which methods are
returned and that order may be different depending on the Java
version. It should be enough to sort the returned methods using some
deterministic order. Since we don't support overloading (or do we?),
this would just be alphabetical order.

Andreas

Re: [Axis2] Build failure

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.