Posted to users@maven.apache.org by mlavannis <ml...@yahoo.com> on 2009/07/01 05:31:02 UTC

Re: ConversionException

I ran a "maven clean" and that seems to have resolved this problem.

Re: ConversionException

Posted by Martin raphael <hi...@yahoo.com>.
It looks like the issue happens because of the the Maven version

When I downgrade the version to "apache-maven-2.0.10" it is working fine. It
was an issue only you have the default Maven on eclipse

To change this
Eclipse - > Window -Preference -Maven -Installations -> Click Add and select
the Maven installation folder and check the new one and select "OK"