Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Michael Vorburger <mi...@vorburger.ch> on 2020/01/27 20:38:14 UTC

Re: Fineract API docs down(?)

Hello Dan,

I'm replying on the public developer mailing list, instead of on the
private PMC list, as this could be of general interest, and BCC the private
list and your FROM (which I have anonymized, just in case), if you are not
subscribed on http://fineract.apache.org/#contribute (you should be!)

On Mon, Jan 27, 2020 at 3:05 PM Dan wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I’m exploring Fineract as a possible piece of our technology

Welcome to the Fineract community!

> ecosystem, but it appears the API documentation is down:
>
> https://demo.openmf.org/api-docs/apiLive.htm
>
> (I’ve checked a number of times over the past couple weeks and it
> seems that’s always been the case)

well spotted, thanks for bringing this to our attention, we should fix
that.. watch https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-840.

Is there another location for the API docs?

try
https://htmlpreview.github.io/?https://github.com/apache/fineract/blob/develop/api-docs/apiLive.htm
- cool? ;-)

> Best,
> Dan

Regards,
M.
_______________________
Michael Vorburger
http://www.vorburger.ch

Re: Fineract API docs down(?)

Posted by James Dailey <ja...@gmail.com>.
Again, as referenced in this thread:
https://demo.mifos.io/api-docs/apiLive.htm

Please review and revert with needed changes to documentation.

Thanks

Re: Fineract API docs down(?)

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.
Thank you for doing so. It is just https://demo.mifos.io as well.

Ed

Re: Fineract API docs down(?)

Posted by Yemdjih Kaze Nasser <ka...@gmail.com>.
The demo app referenced in the API docs still cannot be loaded, not sure if
this has been updated.
The docs redirects me to this demo app URL https://demo.openmf.org/

If you provide the URL to the new demo website, I can update the docs and
fineract README with it.

On Tue, 28 Jan 2020 at 09:34, Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> wrote:

> Thanks for sharing the updated link Terence.
>
> My apologies that I had not communicated that the location of the public
> demo server of UI on top of Fineract as well as the API docs was moved to
> the new URL https://demo.mifos.io/api-docs/apiLive.htm that Terence had
> shared.
>
> Ed
>
> On Tue, Jan 28, 2020 at 8:46 AM Terence Monteiro <te...@apache.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Dan,
>>
>> On Tue, Jan 28, 2020 at 2:09 AM Michael Vorburger <mi...@vorburger.ch>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello Dan,
>>>
>>> I'm replying on the public developer mailing list, instead of on the
>>> private PMC list, as this could be of general interest, and BCC the private
>>> list and your FROM (which I have anonymized, just in case), if you are not
>>> subscribed on http://fineract.apache.org/#contribute (you should be!)

>>> Welcome to the Fineract community!

>>> well spotted, thanks for bringing this to our attention, we should fix
>>> that.. watch https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-840.
>>>
>>> Is there another location for the API docs?
>>>>

>>> try
>>> https://htmlpreview.github.io/?https://github.com/apache/fineract/blob/develop/api-docs/apiLive.htm
>>> - cool? ;-)
>>>

>> You could use https://demo.mifos.io/api-docs/apiLive.htm