Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Damien Deville <da...@netasq.com> on 2008/12/29 15:32:18 UTC

Possible bug related to :: in filename in svn:mergeinfo

Hi,

I think we found an issue in svn

Here is the description:
- we have a repository using svn 1.5.4 for both client and server side
(server side was migrated to support mergeinfo)
- we have one trunk and some branches
- when wanting to merge one revision from trunk to another branch the
following error appears:

svn: Could not parse mergeinfo string ':netasq-bpf.c:25374'
svn: Invalid revision number found parsing ':netasq-bpf.c:25374'

we have some files with "::" in their names and some of them can be
found in svn:externals property

Can you provide us with some help on that issue ? Is there some workaround ?

If you need extra information feel free to request them

Thanks in advance,
Damien Deville

--
Damien Deville