Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/14 19:01:40 UTC

[VOTE] TinkerPop 3.4.4 Release

Hello,

We are happy to announce that TinkerPop 3.4.4 is ready for release.

The release artifacts can be found at this location:
        https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tinkerpop/3.4.4/

The source distribution is provided by:
        apache-tinkerpop-3.4.4-src.zip

Two binary distributions are provided for user convenience:
        apache-tinkerpop-gremlin-console-3.4.4-bin.zip
        apache-tinkerpop-gremlin-server-3.4.4-bin.zip

The GPG key used to sign the release artifacts is available at:
    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tinkerpop/KEYS

The online docs can be found here:
        http://tinkerpop.apache.org/docs/3.4.4/ (user docs)
        http://tinkerpop.apache.org/docs/3.4.4/upgrade/ (upgrade docs)
        http://tinkerpop.apache.org/javadocs/3.4.4/core/ (core javadoc)
        http://tinkerpop.apache.org/javadocs/3.4.4/full/ (full javadoc)
        http://tinkerpop.apache.org/dotnetdocs/3.4.4/ (.NET API docs)
        http://tinkerpop.apache.org/jsdocs/3.4.4/ (Javascript API docs)

The tag in Apache Git can be found here:
        https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/tree/3.4.4

The release notes are available here:
        https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/blob/3.4.4/CHANGELOG.asciidoc

The [VOTE] will be open for the next 72 hours --- closing Thursday (October
17, 2019) at 3:00pm EST.

Note that I had to push an extra commit after the tag to get
validate-distribution.sh working properly. Please pull the latest on tp34
if you plan to use that in your review.

My vote is +1.

Thank you very much,

Stephen

[RESULT][VOTE] TinkerPop 3.4.4 Release

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.
This vote is now closed with a total of 5 +1s, no +0s and no -1s. The
results are:

BINDING VOTES:

+1  (5 -- Stephen Mallette, Daniel Kuppitz, Robert Dale, Jorge Bay Gondra,
Florian Hockmann)
0   (0)
-1  (0)

AW: [VOTE] TinkerPop 3.4.4 Release