Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "Marco.Crivellaro" <ma...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/24 15:18:13 UTC

get timestamp of all messages in a queue

ActiveMQ web console allows to get a RSS feed of a queue,
the elements <dc:date> or <pubDate> of a given item contains the date of
when the rss have been requested while I would expect them to contain the
timestamp of the message (when it has been published).

Is there any way to change this behaviour.
Is there any other way to query the timestamp of all messages in a queue,
perhaps building a custom webapp?

Re: get timestamp of all messages in a queue

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
It should be fixed now on the trunk

<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-3415>
Regards