Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Alla Winter <al...@cobrasource.com> on 2005/12/01 22:59:56 UTC

Tomcat won't start

I just installed TOMCAT, set the environment variable for JAVA_HOME and
CATALLINA_HOME and just wanted to start the TOMCAT to see if it starts up.

I got the message " Can not find file
-Djava.util.logging.manager=org.apache.juli.ClassLoaderLogManager'.   Make
sure that the path and file name are correct and that all required libraries
are available.

I am not sure what I should be looking for.

Thanks

RE: Tomcat won't start

Posted by Alla Winter <al...@cobrasource.com>.
Here it is an additional information to this.
It complains about JAVA_HOME variable, but I can not figure out why.
I installed JDK and by default it was put under c:\Program files\java
I would appreciate any help on it

Please see the attached for details
Thanks