Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mark Lowe <ma...@talk21.com> on 2003/10/01 15:33:06 UTC

[ot] mod_jk, mod_jk2, mod_webapp virtual hosting

Okay sorry to send this to this list but I'm not getting much joy out
of the tomcat lists.

So.. I've apache 2.0.47, tomcat 4.1.27, tomcat connectors src 4.1.27.

I've compiled

mod_jk, mod_jk2 and mod_webapp..

Now i've had all three running so i've a choice, but only in such a way
that the webapp context always follows teh domain.

http://www.sparrow.com/webappname/action.do

where i want

http://www.sparrow.com/action.do

Please if anyone sends me this festering devils spawn of a link
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/jk2/index.html i'm
likey to dummy spit quite hard..

Please someone enlighten me, I dont mind which jk, jk2 or mod_webapp,
just a link to some documentation that works , but please not the usual
http://domain/webappname .. i know how to do that and its boring...

Cheers Mark