Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Paul Joseph <pj...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/28 19:08:54 UTC

how to move selected items to the right side of a double-listbox using JavaScript

Hi there,

I have a Form, with a listbox styled as a double-listbox.

I have the left side populated with a list of items, and am able to
programmatically select a few of these items using JavaScript.

So far so good.

But how do I move these selected items to the Right box using JavaScript?

Thx.
Paul

Re: how to move selected items to the right side of a double-listbox using JavaScript

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <sc...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, 2011-12-29 at 07:39 -0500, Paul Joseph wrote:
> I had thought the double list box as implemented in CForms was a cocoon
> creation...sorry about that.

hmm, you have not mentioned cforms before. ;)

I have to admit my experience with cforms is a bit outdated I fear, so
cannot help you there but for the future putting cform in the subject
may catch more attention and is less confusing.

Sorry for not being a bigger help and good luck.

salu2
codeBusters S.L. - web based systems
<consulting, training and solutions>
http://www.codebusters.es/

Re: how to move selected items to the right side of a double-listbox using JavaScript

Posted by Paul Joseph <pj...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <sc...@gmail.com>.