Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by ronizedsynch <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2011/06/04 00:59:19 UTC

java enterprise spesification with tapestry

good morning all :D

However this question is newbie question.

please mention me the requirement of java enterprise specification.

thank all :)

Re: java enterprise spesification with tapestry

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Here's all the information you need:

http://catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 5:03 PM, ronizedsynch <sa...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thank a lot MR. HLS
>
> How about specification of JEE (Java Enterprise Edition).
>
> I want to expert in tapestry, but I am a newbie in web application. would
> you tell me the right steps to learn it.
>
> "a bit sentences is the expensive  knowledge for newbie"
> Regard,
>
> Rony

Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: java enterprise spesification with tapestry

Posted by ael <al...@dash.com.ph>.
In order to understand more about Tapestry.

You should first introduce yourself to Tapestry by reading what is tapestry
is all about.

http://tapestry.apache.org/ http://tapestry.apache.org/

Re: java enterprise spesification with tapestry

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, 03 Jun 2011 21:03:47 -0300, ronizedsynch <sa...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Thank a lot MR. HLS
> How about specification of JEE (Java Enterprise Edition).

Tapestry has no dependencies on Java EE besides the Servlet API, as was
already stated by Howard. You can write Tapestry applications with any
Java EE version, including without Java EE at all.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
and instructor

Re: java enterprise spesification with tapestry

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Tapestry requires JDK 1.5 or better, and a servlet container (either
Servlet API 2.4 or 2.5, I'd have to check which is the base version).
Any recent version of Jetty or Tomcat will do fine.

On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 3:59 PM, ronizedsynch <sa...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> good morning all :D
>
> However this question is newbie question.
>
> please mention me the requirement of java enterprise specification.
>
> thank all :)

Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210