Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Terry Cox <te...@meta-concepts.com> on 2006/09/01 15:39:00 UTC

JmsInUsingJCABinding seems to have broken

org.apache.servicemix.components.jms.JmsInUsingJCABinding no longer
seems to respond to JMS messages.

We have some code here that was previously working using
JmsInUsingJCABinding, however we are now unable to get it to run using
the latest ServiceMix version from svn.

I have tried building a simple test using a JmsInUsingJCABinding routing
into a trace component and sending it messages from a JMS client, but
that fails too. Replace with a JmsReceiverComponent and it all bursts
into life again.

With debug switched on, I can see WireFormat debug messages from
activeMQ each time a message is sent, but no other activity within
ServiceMix.

Please could you take a look?

Terry

Re: JmsInUsingJCABinding seems to have broken

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Do you have any stack trace at debug level ?

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: JmsInUsingJCABinding seems to have broken

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
I will try to have a new snapshot uploaded.
Btw, a 1.3 released of jencks should come in the following days.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: JmsInUsingJCABinding seems to have broken

Posted by Terry Cox <te...@meta-concepts.com>.
Thanks, that looks like it is working now.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Fixed in svn head :)

--
Cheers,